This LO is linked for the SOUS sketch challenge. Go check it out it runs the whole month of march. Have fun with it and challenge yourself.
I found some baby Picture of Alijah I had to paper scrap. I used a lot of carts for this Layout. Ashlyn's alphabet,
ribbons and rosettes, once upon a princess, A child's year, storybook and cursive 101. I think that cover them all. WHOO! I used some old embellishments I had in my Stash. The worked perfect for little add ins. Gave it just a little sweet touch. In used purple stickles from Halloween set, I used some Halloween gem stones for my crown. I used i rock bling for my boarders. The paper in from the my minds eye girl stack. I used Tim Holtz distress ink on EVERYTHING. (broken china, faded jeans, vintage photo, worn lipstick) I used my sankura white gel pen on basically everything. LOL! I made my scepter, using ribbons and rosettes and a loli pop stick wrapped in paper. I also used pink taffy glimmer misst on some cuts.
I hope you like this page as much a I enjoyed creating it. :-)
I found some baby Picture of Alijah I had to paper scrap. I used a lot of carts for this Layout. Ashlyn's alphabet,
ribbons and rosettes, once upon a princess, A child's year, storybook and cursive 101. I think that cover them all. WHOO! I used some old embellishments I had in my Stash. The worked perfect for little add ins. Gave it just a little sweet touch. In used purple stickles from Halloween set, I used some Halloween gem stones for my crown. I used i rock bling for my boarders. The paper in from the my minds eye girl stack. I used Tim Holtz distress ink on EVERYTHING. (broken china, faded jeans, vintage photo, worn lipstick) I used my sankura white gel pen on basically everything. LOL! I made my scepter, using ribbons and rosettes and a loli pop stick wrapped in paper. I also used pink taffy glimmer misst on some cuts.
I hope you like this page as much a I enjoyed creating it. :-)
Have a Scraptacular Day!
Pookie
Oh how sweet and cute. Love this layout including the wand, the castle, and of course the silhouette. Glad you could play along with us at SOUS.
ReplyDeleteAwe How cute is this, I love the colors .
ReplyDeleteGreat choice of silhouette and what cute,cute pics....
Thanks so much for playing along with us @ SOUS
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! What a great layout, love all the different elements! (Love that little castle too!) Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) Theresa
What a sweet layout...it's sooooo cute! I love how you incorporated the silhouette. Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! LOVE this!
ReplyDeleteThe inking on the castle alone looks SO good!
And I adore the cuts you chose (I am doing stuff as we speak
for a princess party for my daughter next week!)
Great cuts, great photos...SO glad you shared this with us!
~Leah
Absolutely adorable layout! I love the pretty pinks accented with the blue! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS!
ReplyDeleteAaaaaw,what a cute layout of a cute little princess.. Great colors and such a cute silhouette.
ReplyDeletethnx for joining out challenge over at SOUS
hugs
Nanné
Wow, there's a lot of work there on this great LO! Love our castle .. and the princess is wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at SOUS!
ReplyDeletepretty pages for a princess thanx for playing on SOUS hugz
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gorgeous layout! I love all the details you've added. I can see how much work you put into this.
ReplyDelete