to help me with supplies.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Minnie mouse card.

I made this card as a request and I hope the recipient likes it. :-) I made this card a pedestal card so she can display it. I used the mickey and friends for the Minnie cut, I used my dollar stamps and my irock to bling it up.
I also embossed the base with a cuttlebug argyle folder.  My colors were pink and Tiffany blue and white.
 Here is my Minnie mouse birthday card.







       

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the glitter paper. I've been using that cartridge a lot, lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ faith- I glittered them myself. =) I love my X adhesive. I use it to glitter most any small thing. =) Thanks for visiting me. I hope to get my blog restarted full swing- after this personal issue is cleared up.

    pookie

    ReplyDelete