June Stack-a-holic Challenge
*To be entered in our weekly stack giveaways, leave a comment on each blog post throughout the week. Leave me a comment each time you share our blog post on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest! Winners will be chosen at random from comments from the entire week combined.
4 entries per post per person*
Can you believe it's already JUNE? Serious!? Where does the time go! I hope you have been loving our monthly challenges here on the blog. I love seeing everything that YOU submit! I think we have the most creative fans out there :) If you haven't played with us before here's the deal. Create a layout based on the given template using one of our many stacks! Submit your page by June 27th by either emailing it to me {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}, posting a photo of it on our DCWV Facebook Page or by posting it on your blog and sending me a link.
Here is your layout template for June!
Page Sketch from Sketch Savvy
Have you seen this stack before? No? Well it's a total sneak peek for you! It is called the "Edumacation Stack" and is the cutest school stack that you have ever seen! I am obsessed with it! I got my hands on 3 stacks and I know I will whip thru them with teacher cards, school layouts and school projects! It will be out at Michael's next month!
This stacks features my pictures perfectly of my little guy's last day of preschool & program :) I think this stack will fly off M's shelves!
And now for the Card Challenge!
Card Sketch from Got Sketch?
I used the Timeless Type Stack which is at Michaels right now. I think it was the perfect stack to make my Father's Day card with. I am always waiting til the last second to make my cards so this year it's done :) Another great thing about challenges right??!
So are you ready to play with us!? I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I love both of these sketches and think they will be really fun to work with.
Before I go...we can't forget our 2 winners from last week's blog comments! Email me your addresses and I will get your 3 new stacks right out to you! erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com
Here is my take on this sketch, I feel I am getting better at doing sketches...
I used DCWV Animal crackers pad and Animal Crackers matching
chipboard set and popped them on foam tape, even inked some of them with
distress ink. I also glammed it up with some i-rocks. I used cricut nursery
tales for my title. I also added a few highlights with my sankura pen.
Have Scraptacular Day!
pookie








No comments:
Post a Comment