So I'm blogging so I don't forget what I need to add to my book. Dec 2nd was pretty uneventful. We learned a, little about our elf. We still don't know his name. We know this is our elfs 1st job. Alijah got, her video from santa. She is not on the naughty list but not on the good list either. She isn't a bad girl she just needs a bit more guidence. I worked on my December Daily cover and 1st page today. I need to work on getting photos together. I have taken a few. Today I photographed our elf. Joe worked all day and I cleaned the basement a, little and made a space for our tree in the living room. :) also Alijah met the elf and gace it av hug. I think she's not so creeped by it anymore.
to help me with supplies.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
December Daily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment